Our goal at Pure Peninsula Spa is to minimize the impact of the pandemic on our clients and employees. We have added additional cleaning measures to our spa, and we continue to monitor and comply with national and local guidance.
Requirements for Appointments
- Nail technicians wear protective face masks and gloves for every service.
- Clients cannot bring anyone with them to their appointments (including minor children). (Unless the client needs help physically to get into the spa.)
- All clients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while in the spa.
Social Distancing Our Clients
- Client appointments have been spread out throughout the day to avoid wait time in the waiting area.
- Our pedicure and manicure chairs are placed 6 ft apart from each other to allow social distancing during the service itself.
- Clients will meet up with their nail technician upon arrival.
- If clients would like, they may call the office from their car to alert us to their arrival. We ask that clients do not come into the spa until their scheduled time.